BT RedCare Secure
Redcare Secure 2 provides the perfect solution for lower risk sites. This dual path, grade 2 system uses mobile technology for its primary signal, with a secondary phone line signal whenever it’s needed.
The dual path system – combining mobile and phone line paths – means that if one signal fails, the backup kicks in, meaning you are still protected. The combination of mobile phone technology and phone line signalling makes Redcare Secure a more secure option than single path signalling systems.
Powered by an intelligent Roaming SIM, the mobile signal automatically switches between the main UK mobile networks for the best connection.
The Secure 2 system can be upgraded to Secure 3 or Secure IP at any time, so you’ll always have the right protection in place, whenever you need it.
Redcare Secure 2 offers grade 2 alarm signalling, using mobile technology for the primary path, with a phone line connection as a backup, secondary path.
Redcare Secure 3 offers grade 3 alarm signalling, using mobile technology for the primary path, with a phone line connection as the backup, secondary path.
Redcare Secure IP offers grade 4 signalling, with an IP connection as the primary path, with a backup mobile connection as the secondary path.
Download Redcare Products Comparison brochure – click here
- After setup there are no call charges to operate Redcare Secure.
- An intelligent Roaming SIM comes as standard with Redcare Secure 2 and automatically chooses the best signal from the main UK mobile networks.
- Redcare Secure 2 can be installed anytime with our easy network connection.
- With a remote manager web portal, your installer can access Redcare Secure 2 for diagnostics and servicing without interrupting your day.
- Redcare Secure 2 can be upgraded to the Secure 3 or Secure IP system easily, without the need for any hardware changes.