Covid-19 - effect on procedures May 2021
Changes to work procedures May 2021
Our offices are now open again as usual, Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00.
We will be carrying out routine maintenance visits to customer’s systems at the planned intervals and our engineers will, as always, attend to emergencies out of hours, within a 4-hour time window.
Of course the safety of our customers and our staff is a top priority, and we must therefore keep in place some of the precautions introduced during the earlier phases of the pandemic.
As a result, we are unable to provide these services if: –
- You or anyone in your household/property has COVID-19 related symptoms
- You or anyone in your household/property are self-isolating
- Please advise our engineer before he starts work if either of these are the case
Health & Safety
All our engineers are using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) e.g., masks, gloves, over-shoe protection and they all carry and use hand gel, disinfectant spray and wipes.
Things you can do to help
- Ensure you can maintain the 2-metre safe distance guideline.
- Increase ventilation by keeping windows and doors open, especially rooms where we will be working.