BT ‘Redcare Classic’ Alarm Monitoring
BT Redcare monitoring enables us to to monitor the state of your telephone line too! So we can be sure that a thief has not cut your phone line to try to interrupt the link to the ARC. If this were to happen we would be able to telephone your keyholders or your mobile to alert you to the attempt to compromise your system.
For the very best in monitored security, we can provide redcare GSM monitoring. This uses the usual redcare monitored BT line, as well as a GSM connection to the ARC. This provides a dual signal path to our ARC and double confidence that an alarm signal will get through. In fact in the extremely unlikely event that both the landline and cellular parts of the system were to be compromised by a determined thief, the Police would accept this immediately event from our ARC as a “Confirmed Alarm” situation.
BT redcare is one of the most secure form of alarm monitoring available, because the service provides continuous monitoring of the BT telephone line that links your alarm system to our Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). The result is continuous protection of your property, every second of the day, 365 days a year.Unlike other alarm monitoring services, redcare both alerts the Alarm Receiving Centre when it detects a line cut AND provides encryption to prevent the substitution of equipment or “spoofing” (emulation) of line conditions. This is why redcare is the most secure system of its kind.
Key benefits and features
- No need for an extra telephone line.
- Active, continuous 2-way monitoring – 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- High-speed alarm transmission can summon help within a matter of seconds.
- Alarm signals can be delivered to the ARC even when the phone is in use.
- Encrypted signals which cannot be replicated.
- Instant detection if your phone line has been cut.
- Duplicated network ensures the highest levels of resilience.
- No additional call charges – all alarm signals are included in the service.
- No added reprogramming costs, which may be necessary when areas are affected by telephone STD code changes.
- Ideal security and fire detection application for any home or business.
Redcare is a Secured By Design product and as such has gained Police Preferred Specification status. This was achieved after testing against and meeting the highest grade (Grade 4) of European Standard 50131.