DualCom GPRS is a “dual-path” alarm signalling system that uses both the Vodafone network and your telephone line to transmit intruder, fire or personal attack signals to a monitoring station at high speed.
There is no need for dedicated telephone line, Dualcom can share with an existing telephone line.Dual-path signalling is preferred by Insurance companies and Police.
CSL DualCom have pioneered a single hardware platform which fits every grade of security risk, right the way from Grade 2, 3 and 4 Security installations to the highest specification of Fire signalling grades.Multiple signalling paths, GPRS, telephone and/or IP/TCIP (Internet, broadband or LAN connectivity)
- Single or Multiple signalling paths, GPRS, GSM, telephone and/or IP (ADSL/broadband or LAN connectivity)
- High-speed signalling on GPRS path
- Fixed tariff means unlimited signals with no hidden charges
- Dual signalling is preferred by Insurance companies and Emergency Services
- Meets all insurance grades (low to high risk) for both dual and singlepath signalling
- GradeShift® to remotely up/down grade for increased insurance specification (not applicable to G2r)
- No need for any telephone line for G2r and the dual path range can share with existing telephone line or network
- Detects signalling path failure in seconds (line cut, GSM blocking, network failures)
- 21CN compliant
- WorldSIM® Access all areas – upgrade to access to all UK mobile networks – not just Vodafone
To Learn more about Dualcom click on the following
Download CSL Dualcom Gradeshift Brochure as PDF